International Harvester
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLACE TO TALK ABOUT RED POWER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Harvester Merchandise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
W-400 Chris

W-400 Chris

International Harvester Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: International Harvester Merchandise   International Harvester Merchandise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:14 am

Does anyone know where a person can buy good quality IH merchandise? Drives me nuts to see all of these people running around in JD clothes like all of a sudden its cool to look like a farmer.... Pardon me If I offend anyone most of the people I see wearing this stuff have never even sat on a tractor. When I was in Texas I went to Tractor Supply Co. and bought all the IH stuff I could, aside from our dealership that is the onl place I have found to buy IH gear. Thanks in advance.... Great Decals by the way! BORN AND BRED TO FARM WITH RED!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: International Harvester Merchandise   International Harvester Merchandise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE WIT U ON PPL WEARIN JD. I say if you cant drive the tractor dont wear the logo. We got ours from farm supply stores or from adds in Red Power. I think ones called out back toys u can try googlin that. Ill try to get u some websites
Back to top Go down
https://ihpower.forumotion.com
Andy Motteberg

Andy Motteberg

PostSubject: Re: International Harvester Merchandise   International Harvester Merchandise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:18 am

I have a ton of JD clothes and hats, but don't use them very much, they were gifts since people know I like "tractors". Wink I bought a few IH shirts on eBay and at Fleet Farm. IH hats are hard to find it seems like, but I do have my Grandpa's old Farmall H cap.. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AndyMotteberg
IH560NUT

IH560NUT

PostSubject: Re: International Harvester Merchandise   International Harvester Merchandise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 pm

There is a bunch of IH clothes coming out to the market this year. A company by the name of Country Causals, has a bunch of IH T-shirts, long sleeve, sweatshirts, and hoodies. I just got 10 or so shirts from them. And they were reasonbly priced. There is also here in the mid west a custom imborider shop that does IH stuff. That company is called Integrity Designs. They have a website. I got two custom dress shirts and a hat from them. They are a little pricey, but it is totaly worth it, when I wear their work it turns heads lol. If you are ever in the BASS PRO of Springfield, Mo. They have booth in there set up all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Harvester Merchandise   International Harvester Merchandise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Harvester Merchandise
Page 1 of 1