PLACE TO TALK ABOUT RED POWER

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Torque Amplifiers anyone familiar with how they work?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
W-400 Chris

PostSubject: Torque Amplifiers anyone familiar with how they work?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 am

My TA on my W-400 when I pull the lever back it slips, sometimes it works a little and other times not at all. Never works in higher gears. I tried adjusting it and it never made any difference. Just curious if anyone knew what part might be hooped I have never even looked at one of these TA's before. If you have any clues let me know please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Motteberg

PostSubject: Re: Torque Amplifiers anyone familiar with how they work?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

My Dad has had his Super MTA for many years and the TA has always worked. A while back though it got to where sometimes when the lever is pulled back, it won't work, push it forward and pull it back again, then it works. I hope the TA is not going bad... affraid affraid We need to fix the TA on the 300, it does not work at all. I think it has something to do with the rollers wearing flat spots, then they begin to slip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/AndyMotteberg
Jared Olson for SO IL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Torque Amplifiers anyone familiar with how they work?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Better off jus rebulidin tho whole thing even tho it costs a pretty penny. All our tractors that have a TA work besides the 350. My gpa explained to me how they work but its been awhile. Somethin bout semis are set up the same i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ihpower.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torque Amplifiers anyone familiar with how they work?   

Back to top Go down

Torque Amplifiers anyone familiar with how they work?
Page 1 of 1